Monday, December 10, 2012

World’s Awesomest Dad



I don’t know about you, but I love seeing dads with their kids – especially young dads with babies or small children. I think it’s the cutest thing ever. It’s like…. seeing a superhero with a little angel!


Same goes when I see my husband with our kids. Every time I think about it, I feel so blessed and lucky. My husband may not be a romantic kind of guy – the kind who leaves secret love notes inside my bag or place a rose under my pillow or sings mushy love songs or stuff like that, but he is one loving and understanding guy. And he’s an amazing father too!


When people ask me, with whom are my children more manja – me or my husband, I would always say both. Well ok, obviously Dafiya is more attached to me because she’s still a baby and I am her source of food and comfort and everything, but as for Delisya, she’s manja with both of us. In fact sometimes I think she prefers her papa more than her mama – probably because her baby sis needs me more than she does and err probably because I am more garang than my hubby. Hee… But yeah, Delisya is such a daddy’s girl!

I get a warm fuzzy feeling when I see just how close the relationship between my husband and our kids. It just melts my heart. Fathers are just awesome, no? 








Gosh I suddenly miss my kids at home..i wonder what are they doing now specially Dafiya..did she sleep well right now? Or did she poop today? This morning she wakes me up with the sounds of her ‘kentut’ and I was like “Wht is that? Cirit ke??” But then seeing her smile at me terus hilang mengantuk hehee..




Anyways, I was looking through all her pictures on my computer and read my old blog posts on pregnancy…. and it made me all nostalgic and teary. I remembered everything so vividly. Everything about the arrival of my second one is smooth-sailing. Alhamdulillah, Allah permudahkan semuanya. I did not get any pregnancy sickness during all three trimesters, giving birth to her was really fast and easy, she started to sleep through the night 2 weeks after she was born, she was one peaceful baby and she has one very loving sister. I’m one lucky mommy!