Monday, September 21, 2009

Reminisce~

Lamenye tak update blog since habis internship hari tu.. well i have no problem with internet coz my office 24 jam open and i can surf anytime tp sbb busy kerja + no mood nak update so hahaaaa.. tp hari ni mood dtg balik sbb tibe2 teringat kisah lame...+_+

While im listening to Jojo song - Secret Love, i teringat how me and my fiancee became lovers.. i met him 4 years ago while on camping with frens and accidently hooked up with him but sadly die ade Gf and i pun ade Bf that time..i taktau nape i have that feeling so we just berkawan je..one day die broke up,i became his shoulder to cry on..mule nak tangkap cintan kononnye but after a while die hilang tibe2..i just figured out die dh OK blk with his ex..i sedih n kuciwa juge that time so membawa diri...

After few years jumpe balik n i jual mahal sbb sedih ade lg tp die keep on trying to heal my broken heart n try to build up relationship "again"..(mase ni die dh betul2 brokeup)..i gave him 2nd chance to be in my life and so it was going well smpai one time mak suroh tunang sbb die dh sayang sgt kat my tunang.. it all happen just like that,after met both parents,siapkan hantaran n sarung cincin...

I know most of my frens mcm tak percaya coz im kind of girl yg slalu tukar bf n brskandal with many guys but believe it or not i had enough with that..feels like dah puas enjoy n having fun with it..after all,it lead me to nowhere.. but honestly i had a good time..one thing for sure,i have no regret with my life..what i've done, who i've been dating with, where i have been to, sume dh rase and im truly satisfied with all that.. i sgt bersyukur Tuhan bg i kawan2 yg baik mase kat U,give me guide to see what is right and wrong,n i brsyukur i tak rosak like others..im just enjoyed being me and i love my life so much!

Back to what im saying, after engaged im doing my internship satu office dgn die cume lain department la.Pegi balik keje same2, rumah sewa pun dekat2 so most of my time jumpe die.. habis intern i cari keje kat sini jgk sbb nak taknak jauh dr die.. Its been 9 month already now and tggl 2 bulan je lagi we gonna get married..cm cepat je mase brlalu..alhamdulillah our relationship going so well..gaduh2 tu adela but then ok blk..dlm tempoh ni,i have learned a lot of things ex like rajin cari resepi n masak for him,ape yg we both tak suke n how to avoid it and honestly speaking,mmg bagus kite bertunang dulu b4 kawin sbb dlm tempoh ni we can see die suitable dgn kite ke tak..

Im just happy with him..ade jugakla my ex2 text me lagi asking hows my life so far,i happy ke,etc n im glad i can told that to my fiancee tnpa rase takut n he's fine with it.. i mean i tak penah se"open" ni with any guy i brsama. Only with him i jd org paling jujur,orang paling mngade2,orang paling pnyabar,orang paling memahami dll la which i never practise before when im with any guy..(im sory to those yg penah couple dgn i n tgh bace skrg ni=P) hahaa..

Here is the song yg i penah forward to him n buat die datang balik kat i...

"Secret Love"
Boy you’re so hard to believe
Boy you’re so hard to believe
Just a friend, that’s all I’ve ever been to you
Oh just a girl who wants to be the center of your world
But I ain’t got much to offer but my heart and soul
And I guess that’s not enough for you to notice me
I’m just a girl and I guess that’s all I’ll ever be to you
I try to smile when I see other girls with you
Acting like everything is ok but ohh
You don’t know how it feels to be so in love
With someone who doesn’t even know my secret love
In my dreams I see us both together constantly
Why can’t you see this love that’s here for you inside of me
Ohhh what do I have to do for you to notice this
You look at her with love with me it’s just friendship
I’m just your girl and I guess that’s all I’ll ever be to you
I try to smile when I see other girls with you
Acting like everything is ok but ohh
you don’t know how it feels to be so in love
With someone who doesn’t even know my secret love
What do you see in her you don’t see in me
Why do you show her love but there’s none for me
Boy you don’t make sense to me
Cause I don’t have much to offer but my heart and soul
And I guess that’s not enough for you to notice me
I’m just your girl and I guess that’s all I’ll ever be to you
I try to smile when I see other girls with you
Acting like everything is ok (everything ain’t ok)
But ohh you don’t know how it feels to be so in love (so in love with you baby)
With someone who doesn’t even know
My secret love
 
Tp tu crite lame.. right now i brsyukur sgt2 kat Allah sbb tentukan jodoh i dgn die..die yg terbaik utk i bcoz i never thought die sanggup jage i,bersabar,and most important he always put my happiness on top of his priority and i can see in certain thing he rather gave up something just utk happykan i, penuhi kemahuan i and most important -- i never felt this happy before,he loves me more than i love him..

Im just glad to have him as my future husband...