Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Baby..

She will turn to 9 months tis 30th September..
She's adorable with her soft fur..
She likes to lick my face when i hold her..
She kept run around my feet when i sat on the couch..
She likes to jump over my body over and over again if i lay down..
She will run to me each time i got food in hand..
She always give me a sad face each time im goin to class..
She get mad when i touch her using my feet..


As she grew older,she's gettin notty..
She used to bite me anywhere if i tease her..
She likes to destroy things in the house by biting anything rubbery..bastard!
She's a fat ass..makan..tido..main..makan..tido..main..
But i still love her like i love my late cat..

ASHATINET ABI AMI ABI BUGET(the name) -no pict coz she's dead!
And also my cat yg ade kat umah PD skang

PATINA PUTEH NAMESTY NAMUTEH NAPATINA PUTIH(the name)

So baby..no matter what you do andno matter how much scars u gave me..
I still love you and I will feed you until the day u die..


LOVE MY BABY SO MUCH!!!!