Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Lah Sangat!..

On Valentine's Day,me and my hubby had a small quarrel about brunch. I ask him to break the ice cube for my Milo so he showed his sour faces and accidently broke the decorated magnet we put onto the fridge. (konon nak protes!) i was very angry and throw the spatula to him. Run to the bed and cry like nobody's business....
He did not appologies and i hate him...

That night we had dinner together (damn hungry-had to let go of my ego!) so we spoke as usual tho i still hate him!!


Now ok oredy la..glad when we're not fighting but i hate him when we're fighting!im not sure whether he hates me too...sometimes bile pikir2 blk,byk buruk baik laki aku tu..kdg2 bile gaduh,mmg aku benci gile tgk muke die,rase nak campak je ape yg ade kat muke die..tmbah plak die jenis tak melawan,tp buat taktau je..mmg cm gampang gile aku rase!


Kdg2 bile kitorang tak gaduh,aku suruh die bsh baju,bancuh air,urut2 die buat jugak..tp bile turn aku aku mls sesangat..mcm2 excuse aku bagi n kdg2 tak buat langsung..pagi2 bile aku mls bangun nak gi keje,die masak air panas for me to take shower,mandikan aku n bancuh air which i rarely done to him..